Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Homemade All Butter Pie Crust or 2 pre-made, ready to roll pie crusts
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs + 1 egg for egg wash
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour (or use nonstick cooking spray) a mini-muffin pan. Set aside.
- Roll the dough or pie crust out on a floured surface with a floured rolling pin.
- Using a round cookie or biscuit cutter (approximately 3 inches diamater) cut at least 24 rounds out ( or 12 rounds of each pie crust, if using store bought)
- Carefully press each round into the mini-muffin pan. Use your fingers to round the ends into a pie crust.
- Brush egg wash from one egg to the top edges of each pie.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating each until combined.
- Add pumpkin puree and beat to combine. Stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Spoon mixture into each mini pie crust almost up to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack, or chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon on top and before serving. Keep refrigerated.
- Pies will be puffy when they come out of the oven, but will sink back down when cooled.