- 2 cups heavy cream 480ml
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14oz/397g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree 170g
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12 Gingernut biscuits/Gingersnaps coarsely crushed
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, vanilla, pumpkin puree, and spices. Gently fold in the whipped cream, then the crushed biscuits.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x5-inch loaf pan, sprinkle with extra crushed ginger biscuits if desired, then cover tightly. Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or overnight before serving.
This ice cream can be frozen for up to 1 month.