Here is a recipe for Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time:8 mins
Total time:10 mins
- 2 Bananas, cut into ½" pieces
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey (or regular honey)
- Combine the cinnamon, butter and honey in a frying pan over medium-high heat until melted and combined.
- Add the banana slices and cook for 4 minutes until the bottoms start to caramelize and turn golden brown. Adjust the temperature and cooking time as needed so that they don't burn.
- Flip all the banana pieces and cook for another 4 minutes until the other side is golden brown.
- Serve immediately over ice cream, yogurt, pancakes or french toast.
Here is a picture of the Pan Fried Bananas