- 1 cup fresh raspberries 125g
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups vanilla greek yoghurt 500g
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Using a food processor, blend the raspberries and honey until almost smooth. Pour into a large bowl.
- Combine the yoghurt, lemon zest and juice (add as much of the juice as you want to your preference), then add to the raspberries. Mix together but do not fully blend.
- Pour the mixture evenly between 6 popsicle molds. Freeze for 2 hours before putting wooden popsicle sticks in the centres. Freeze for a further 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, run the molds under warm water to remove easily.