- 6 oz fresh raspberries 165g
- 2 - 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice to your taste
- 3 cups sparkling water 720ml, chilled
- 1/4 cup caster/granulated sugar 50g, or to taste
- Ice cubes to serve
- Add the raspberries to a blender, and blend until smooth. Press through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher, and discard the seeds and pulp. Add the lemon juice and sparkling water, and stir to combine.
- Stir in the sugar until combined. Add more to your taste, if desired.
- Pour into glasses, and top with ice cubes. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe makes 2 large drinks, or 4 smaller drinks.