- 2 and 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup your favorite chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar(optional)
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the milk to the boil.
- Add the chocolate, vanilla extract, sugar, and corn flour, and whisk until melted and smooth.
- Continue whisking (making sure to stir in the corners of the pan to prevent the chocolate gathering there) until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
- Remove from the heat, and pour the hot chocolate into your favorite mugs. Top with marshmallows, whipped cream, or grated chocolate.